My surgery has been rescheduled for February 5th.
Also, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all my friends at Clackamas ESD. I am so grateful to everyone who contributed their hours to the sick bank. What a wonderful gift!
Also, thank you for the beautiful basket. I love the "First Kiss" stationary and the natural soap. I think things got mixed up in the basket, so I was not sure who they were from. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the visa gift card, it was almost $400. Wow! What a blessing! Thank you to all for your cards with kind words and encouragement: Mary Robinson, Darro, Joanne, Janice, Karen U., Janet, Erin R., Maureen, Dave, Vicki, Tricia, Kathy C., Susan, Melissa, Monica, Susie C., Kate, Pauline, Jami, Marlene, Patti and Katie Binder, Lyndsey and Rachel, Julianne, Julie W., Andrea, Julie S., Amy Apt, Amy Altenberger and Diane S.
Thank you also to Karen Uhl for the Argentinian cross, Janice for the beautiful breast cancer survivor bracelet, Darro, Joanne and Maureen for the books, Pattie and Katie for the vegan cookies and Julie W. for the chocolate, Julianne for the hearthstone, Lynsdsey and Rachel for the New Seasons and Starbucks gift certificates.
Thank you to Barb, Ana and Erin and to all who are covering my duties and groups, Thanks, Kristie and Sonya. I appreicate you all! You have blessed me immensely and I am very grateful to work with people as encouraging and caring as you all are!
Love, Kandie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kandie,
I will make sure to pray for the doctors' wisdom on Feb 5. Much love to you!
Jenny
Post a Comment