Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chemo Treatment #7 (Tuesday, June 16, 2009)




Sorry for the delayed update, my 7th treatment went really well. Again I basically experienced few side effects. I had a little bit of tingling and numbing in my toes and some weakness and fatigue; but it was really manageable. Praise God. I’m so thankful that I have medical insurance, could take time off work to rest, could see a naturopath, and have the amazing support of my husband, friends and family. God has truly covered me with His love and grace. Right before treatment number #7. I visited my puppy. She was 6 weeks in the above photos. She was born on Cinco de Mayo. Her name is Lily. She is a miniture apricot poodle.
This is her mom. She'll probably be about 15 inches.

I will be getting Lily the week after I start radiation. I start radiation on Monday, July 20th. If everything goes as scheduled I should be done Friday, August 28th. And back to work September 1st. I miss the kids!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers